How can you access the GoDaddy email login?
GoDaddy Webmail is the best business email provider and is used by 90% of businesses. GoDaddy’s security features are outstanding, and customer service is available at all times. We have mentioned everything about setting up a webmail account with GoDaddy here. If you’re a beginner, this will be a good place to get started. After you’ve finalized the account, you’ll be able to access your webmail account using the custom username and password you created.
What is GoDaddy Email Log?
Gmail is one of the most common ESP that has gained immense popularity for its service.
Gmail’s ESP also has a MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) extension, which we may use to send images, videos, documents, and other items over the internet.
Gmail isn’t the only email service provider available. There are several additional ESPs, including yahoo.com, outlook.com, and others. Like any other email ESP, GoDaddy email login is a renowned ESP available on the internet.
As everyone can join to use Gmail, can everyone have permission to access the GoDaddy emails login? Let’s have a look:
Who is eligible to access the GoDaddy email login?
Until and unless it is Gmail for business, everyone can use Google’s Gmail. However, not everyone has access to GoDaddy and can check their email there. You must have a better grasp of it.
Usually, when you use Gmail for sending mails, your domain name will be email@example.com. But on the other hand, GoDaddy offers you a custom domain name. To use GoDaddy email services, you must first have a domain to use GoDaddy email. It’s required for GoDaddy webmail sign-in.
Top 3 methods to access GoDaddy webmail login email-
Here we will discuss the top 3 methods to access GoDaddy webmail login email. So, without further wastage of time, let us get started.
Method 1: Steps to perform which will help to login to the GoDaddy website
- Step 1: Firstly, you have to launch the web browser which you use regularly and paste this link https://sso.GoDaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account in the URL address bar.
- Step 2: Now, to get yourself directly onto the Login Page of the GoDaddy Email Account, press the “Enter” button.
- Step 3: Now, simply enter the “Username/Customer ID” and the “Password” of your GoDaddy’s Account (which you created during the signing period for the domain registration on the GoDaddy platform) in their respective place.
- Step 4: After entering the details required for your GoDaddy Account, tick-mark the ‘keep me signed in on this device’ option to remain signed-in with that device, which is optional. It’s upon the choice of the creator.
- Step 5: Now, let’s move on to the last step, that is, hit the “sign” button, and boom, you can access your GoDaddy email account.
However, there is also an alternative method to log in to GoDaddy Webmail email. Suppose you want to log in with your Facebook account, Amazon account, or Google account. In that case, you can simple hit any of these from their options, i.e., Google/Facebook/Amazon, which is present underneath the Sign-in button on that same “GoDaddy Page.”
Now, as you are aware of this, you can get this option while you are registering a domain on GoDaddy, but if you have not chosen these options before, You can follow the below mention steps
- Step 1: First of all, using the same given steps sign in to your GoDaddy account.
- Step 2: Then move to its “Product Page.”
- Step 3: After going there, click on the “Create.”
- Step 4: After that, you will get to see many email addresses and from there, select any one email address which you like to opt for your businesses.
- Step 5: Now select your “Domain” also, once you are done with the previous step.
- Step 6: You will be asked to create a “Password” for the same, create a unique password in the required text-box, and press the confirm button.
- Step 7: Now, click on the “Create” button and wait until you receive a confirmation email as soon as the process of setup finishes.
- Step 8: As you receive the confirmation, press the “Next” button to use your GoDaddy’s workspace email.
Method 2: Now, let us move on to the second method to log in to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail
- Step 1: Now, this time https://sso.GoDaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass paste this link in your web browser URL’s address bar and click the ‘Enter’ button.
- Step 2: As you follow this step, immediately, you will be directed to the page of “Webmail GoDaddy Login.”
- Step 3: Now, in the “Email Address Text Box,” enter your GoDaddy’s Workspace Email ID on the Sign-in page of the GoDaddy’s Workspace Webmail.
- Step 4: In the ‘Password text-box, enter your GoDaddy’s workspace account’s password.
- Step 5: Now, this step is completely optional but if you don’t want to log in to your account every time you enter, just tick the ‘keep me signed in’ option available in your GoDaddy’s Workspace Account.
- Step 6: Now, at last, click the “Sign-in” button to access your GoDaddy Workspace Webmail Account.
Method 3: Steps to Login to your GoDaddy Account with Office 365
- Step 1: Visit this link https://sso.GoDaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365 using your regular used web browser. In doing so, you will be directed onto the login page for GoDaddy’s Microsoft Office 365.
- Step 2: Now, enter your “E-mail address” and “Password” in the respective blank text box.
- Step 3: Now tick marks the “Keep me signed in” checkbox if you want to remain signed for a long time, which is completely optional.
- Step 4: At last, hit the “Sign-in” button to access your GoDaddy’s Microsoft 365 Account.
GoDaddy Email Access by Accessing the GoDaddy Dashboard
Steps that should be followed to access GoDaddy Email Login are.
- Step 1: Open any browser and visit GoDaddy by clicking here. You can go by Google Chrome.
- Step 2: switch to your GoDaddy account by logging in with the email and login.
- Step 3: Now go to the
- Step 4: Press the “Email Management” option.
- Step 5: There will be the emails you are operating, and next to it, there will be a “Webmail”
- Step 6: Now comes the last step, that is, press the “Webmail” button, and thus, this will let you open the account in the Webmail tool.
Accessing GoDaddy Email via Desktop Client
Before using this method, you should have an idea about POP and IMAP. So, first, let us understand these topics.
POP stands for Post Office Protocol. This facility is used when you already have an email account in GoDaddy, and you don’t want to log in to GoDaddy again and again to check your messages. In simple words, it downloads all your emails that are present on your server, and it helps in syncing all your emails so that your email gets back up. It helps you to read all your emails anytime without accessing GoDaddy.
Now let us get a brief idea about IMAP. It stands for Internet Message Access Protocol. We use this facility to retrieve emails, and it is very much like POP3.
First, you have to set up your email client for POP to access your emails from your GoDaddy account, and for that, you have to design your email application.
- Use the port number ‘110’ for incoming server settings of pop.secureserver.net.
- Use the port number ‘143’ for incoming server settings of imap.secureserver.net.
- And for the outgoing server settings, use smtpout.secureserver.net and use ‘80’ as the port number.
Method to Access GoDaddy email Access with the help of Web browsers
You can use any device to access the GoDaddy Workspace Webmail email server, including a desktop, tablet, or GoDaddy’s mobile app.
From your account connected with the domain you purchased, you will be able to check your messages or send a message.
GoDaddy should be the domain’s host.
These are the five methods for accessing Goda that are outlined below.
1. Access to GoDaddy Email using the GoDaddy Dashboard
By logging into your GoDaddy account, you can access GoDaddy’s Workspace Webmail. The steps to get access to GoDaddy Email Login are shown below.
Step 1: click on the browser and log in to the account. Use Google Chrome instead. Click here to go to GoDaddy’s website.
Step 2: Go to your GoDaddy account and log in to your account.
Step 3: Navigate to your dashboard.
Step 4: Choose”Email Management”
Step 5: You’ll see the emails you’re working with. There would also be a “Webmail” option next to it.
Step 6: Open the account in the Webmail Tool by clicking on “Webmail.”
2. Using the Desktop Client, you can access your GoDaddy email
Before you utilize this strategy, you should be familiar with POP and IMAP.
Post Office Protocol (POP) is an acronym for Post Office Protocol. You can use this feature if you have a GoDaddy email account and don’t want to log in to GoDaddy every time you see your messages.
It simply downloads and synchronizes all of the emails on your server. You can read it later.
Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) is an acronym for Internet Message Access Protocol. We utilize this service to retrieve emails. This is also highly similar to POP3 in terms of functionality.
You need to configure your email client to allow POP access to your GoDaddy email accounts. To do so, you’ll need to set up your email.
- Use port 110 for the incoming server settings of pop.secureserver.net.
- Use port 143 for receiving server settings on imap.secureserver.net.
- Use smtpout.secureserver.net as the outgoing server and 80 as the port number.
3. Access to GoDaddy Email using a web Browser
You’ve probably heard of gmail.com, yahoo.com, rocketmail.com, and other free email applications or email service providers.
We normally launch Chrome, Yahoo, Safari, UC Browser, Opera, Internet Explorer, or any other web browser before accessing those free email clients.
Then we key in the name of the email service provider and are presented with an interface.
Similarly, we must follow the same techniques to access the GoDaddy Email login. These procedures are outlined below. You can access GoDaddy webmail or Workspace webmail by following these steps.
Step 1: Open a browser of your choice. Go to GoDaddy and search.
Step-2: You can also log in by going to Godaddy’s website.
Step 3: Locate the GoDaddy email service.
Step 4: When you see the GoDaddy email tool, simply log in with your username and password.
4. Access to GoDaddy Email from a Mobile Device
GoDaddy offers a free, safe, and user-friendly mobile app for both Android and iPhone users. The app is available in the Playstore for Android users and the AppStore for iPhone users. Now the question is, how can I get into my GoDaddy email account?
Step 1: Get the software from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Step 2: Open the app on your phone or tablet.
Step 3: To access the GoDaddy email dashboard, select “Email management” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Fill in the required information, such as your email address and password.
Step 5: To access your email account, click Login.
GoDaddy email Access with the help of Mobile Browser
You can instantly connect to GoDaddy using a mobile browser to check your GoDaddy email account’s mail. To log in to GoDaddy Webmail, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Open a mobile browser on your phone.
Step 2: Enter the URL.
Step 3: If you’re accessing it via a website, you’ll see “m.” written before the site’s name. You are not required to write it. It will be transformed into a mobile browser automatically.
Step 4: You can also go to the GoDaddy login page directly.
Step 5: Enter your GoDaddy webmail credentials, and you’re ready to go using GoDaddy email login.
How to reset the GoDaddy Workspace email password?
Decide how you, the workspace account administrator, can reset the users’ passwords in a workspace control center. To GoDaddy email login, it is very much important. To know more about the GoDaddy webmail login email, you have to keep reading this blog properly.
If you are not a workspace admin, send this directly to the owner so that they can reset the password for you.
- You have to log in to your workspace for GoDaddy email account login.
- Hit on the expand icon in the row of that email address which you need to change.
- Then click on the edit to open the edit account options.
- Then you have to give the new password in the space of change password and then click the confirm password fields.
- At the last step, you have to click on the save option. Then you have to close the edit account page. You must understand the confirmation notices as the password update applies to another accounting area like the calendar.
How to change GoDaddy Account’s password:
To change your GoDaddy account password, you have to log into your account and follow the following steps.
- You have to go to your GoDaddy login and pin page.
- You have to click on the password section.
- Then enter your current password and enter a new password
- then confirm the password box.
- Once you complete the step, you will be entering a page on which you have to save the information.
How can I log in to my GoDaddy email?
The most important thing is to know about GoDaddy 365 email login. To know the process, you can follow this blog for information about GoDaddy’s email login. First, go to the log-in page for the email service of your company.
- GoDaddy email login 365 for business- you have to visit portal.office.com.
- Exchange server: You have to go to the login page for the exchange server.
How do I log in to my GoDaddy account?
You have to use this tutorial. Here are some steps you will need to follow if you are willing to log in to your GoDaddy account:
- You can visit the official website of GoDaddy.
- Then hit on the link sign-in that you can see on your home page.
- Then you will be able to find the drop-down menu with quick links.
- Then click on the link, GoDaddy Webmail Login.
- In the next step, you have to fill in your password and email.
- If you are willing to sign from a public system, you must keep in mind that you must deactivate the “keep me signed in” feature.
- At the last step, hit on the sign-in tab for access to your account.
How do I log into my info mail?
Accessing the webmail is very easy. You just need a web browser, email address, and password. You can easily find the webmail login link on Dot easy website. Or also, you can go to the URL https://www.doteasy.com/webmail. Then you have to enter your password and domain email id to login simply.
Do changing nameservers affect email GoDaddy?
It is imperative to change the nameserver. Because if your previous hosting company erases your files after the dates expire, your users will not find your website if you do not change beforehand.
What happened to the GoDaddy email?
If you can’t access your GoDaddy email, maybe your free GoDaddy workspace email login may have expired. Choose a new plan before your plan expires. You can easily check the package on the website. If you are unwilling to use the accounts but want to keep your data, you can make a backup file for exporting your messages, calendar info, and contacts.
Suppose you are facing some problems in email GoDaddy login even after following the steps properly. In that case, you can get in touch with an expert, they will help you access the login page of GoDaddy, Or you can easily access them with the contact number. You can get the number of the customer care service on the internet or their official website.