Harald Baldr is a well-known Norwegian travel vlogger with his own YouTube channel on which he uploads his vlogs. He is frequently seen travelling around the world and photographing special moments for his fans.
To date, his YouTube channel has over It has over 265 million views and 2.05 million subscribers. Despite his enormous popularity on YouTube, many of his fans are unaware of his personal life details such as whether or not he is married, as well as his age and real name.
I’ve covered everything you need to know about Harald Baldr full name, including his height, net worth, relationships, and bio, as well as his professional accomplishments and trivia. His hobbies, other interests, and information about his camera are all discussed. As well as his YouTube subscribers, among other things, frequently asked questions.
I hope you found this article on Simon Whistler to be informative.
Harald Baldr: Real name, age, Height, Net Worth, and Girl friend etc….
Harald baldr’s Real name:
When it comes to sharing his personal information with the public, the Oslo, Norway native is extremely private. As a result, he has kept his date of birth and age a secret. Similarly, Heraldo Baldieri is his real name [or birth name], and the name ‘Harald Baldr’ is just a short form of his real name.
Harald Baldr Age: according to our sources, Harald was born in 1976, making him 45 years old in 2021.
Harald Baldr’s Height &Weight:
Harald is a towering 5 foot 10-inch tall man. (1.78 m) and weighs about 75 kg. He has brown eyes and brown hair that is cut short (165 lbs).
Harald baldr’s Net Worth:
Harald Baldr’s net worth was believed to be around $1.86 million.
Harald Baldr’s net worth was assessed to be $1.86 million by NetWorthSpot.com. The actual value of Harald Baldr is unclear. Harald Baldr’s net worth is estimated to be $1.86 million. However, the actual net worth of Harald Baldr is unknown.
Wife or Girlfriend of Harald Baldr:
Harald has not revealed whether he is in a relationship and has a girlfriend, or if he is married and has a wife, similar to his family life.
Despite being quite active on Instagram, the YouTuber has not published any photos with a woman who might be considered his girlfriend or wife. As a result, his personal life is still shrouded in mystery.
Harald Baldr: Career, Achievements and Trivia
Harald Baldr began his journey in 2001 in Perth, Australia, and then travelled to the United States, stopping in Los Angeles, California, and New York City, where the destroyed twin towers in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan can be seen in one of his videos. After leaving the United States, he travelled around Europe, stopping in London and Rome, among other cities, before continuing on to Asia, stopping in Japan, Singapore, and Thailand, where he learned to read and write the language and taught English at the University of Khon Kaen.
- Harald travelled to India with Benjamin Rich, a British YouTuber who goes by the moniker “Bald and Bankrupt.”
- Harald doesn’t edit his videos, and the majority of them feature him interviewing locals about their daily lives, jobs, and families. He enjoys giving money to strangers, as evidenced by videos of him doing so to an Indian street barber, an Italian tour guide, and a Sri Lankan tea shop owner.
- Harald started his YouTube channel on March 19, 2015, and it now has nearly had over 240 million views on all of his videos and has 2.05 million subscribers.
- His two most popular videos are “$25 Vietnam Capsule Hotel,” which has been viewed more than 15.4 million times since March 15, 2019, and “Vietnam Interviews,” which has been viewed more than 13.5 million times since December 2, 2017.
- Harald is active on a number of popular social media platforms. On Instagram, he has nearly 94,000 followers and has uploaded over 200 photos from his travels.
- He started a Twitter account in November 2016, but he only has 250 followers because he isn’t very active on the platform. Harald has a TikTok account and a Facebook profile with almost 6,200 followers. With around 50,000 followers and over 860,000 likes on all of his videos and photos combined.
Harald Baldr is a well-known figure in India for a reason
His video of him giving $500 to a barber on an Indian street went viral.
For this video, he received both praise and criticism. He is also well-known on Instagram, in addition to YouTube. From his tour and vlogs, he shares some of the most incredible photos and video clips. On Instagram, he currently has 93,000 followers.
- As of June 2021, Harald Baldr had 239 million views and 2.05 million subscriptions.
- He prefers to make simple videos. Baldr’s videos aren’t heavily edited, and he usually uploads them without any special effects.
- Baldr is a huge animal lover. In his films, Harald can be seen paying close attention to each animal he sees on his travels.
- His admirers appreciate him for using terms like “progressive” and “mucho mucho.”
- Unless it’s Instagram, Harald prefers to stay away from social media. He doesn’t market his social media profiles as much as other YouTubers do.
- In his films, Harald makes a point of supporting local businesses and stores. Local
Businesses and shops see an increase in customers and clients after being exposed.
- He’s a fitness nut. Baldr likes to work hard when it comes to fitness, despite the fact that he eats and drinks a lot in his videos.
Harald Baldr adores pork. Pork O’clock (which implies it’s time to eat pork) is a popular phrase among fans.
What was Harald Baldr’s camera equipment in 2021?
Harald Baldr, a YouTuber with more than 2.05 million subscribers, is known for his uncut trip videos. Harald appears in many of Bald and Bankrupt’s videos, so if you’ve watched them, you’ve probably seen him.
Harald has amassed a sizable fan base by shooting with a low-cost, small camera…
Harald Baldr shoots with which camera?
Harald Baldr shoots with a Sony FDR X3000 action camera. The Sony FDR X3000 is perfect for the type of movies he does, which are always moving. This camera is ideal for those looking for a small, high-quality camera with a wide-angle lens. It’s also great for vlogging.
Despite the camera’s 4K capability, he prefers to post 1080p videos. This is most likely done to save memory card space. Bald and bankrupt, who regularly appears in Harald Baldr’s videos, is another YouTuber who uses the Sony FDR X3000…
Hobbies and other interests of Harald Baldr
Harald Baldr is fascinated by history, and whenever he travels to a new country, he prefers to learn about its history from locals rather than from the internet. He is also fascinated by politics and enjoys hearing about each country’s current political situation.
Harald continues to go to the gym, and whenever he travels for more than two days, he either works out in a hotel gym or in a city gym.
He also participates in random activities he comes across while travelling, such as horseback riding or scuba diving.
Harald prefers to watch movies late at night, and his favourite actors and actresses are Will Smith, Tom Hanks, and Natalie Portman, with “I Am Legend,” “I, Robot,” and “The Terminal” among his favourite films.
Harald came to India: Incredible, but True! In Ahmedabad, this Norwegian YouTuber paid $28,000 for a haircut
- In a single day, a hairdresser in Ahmedabad earned Rs 28,000.
- It wasn’t a game of chance, either!
- Harald Baldr, a popular Norwegian YouTube blogger who was on a tour of India, got his hair cut at a small roadside salon in Ahmedabad for $400 (roughly Rs 28,000).
- Harald can be seen in a YouTube video approaching the barber and asking for a trim, which the barber gladly agreed to. Despite his inability to grasp English, he understood Harald’s query.
- The hairdresser was taken aback by the unusual customer and kept his phone on the table to capture the moment.
- Following the haircut, he informed the blogger that the fee was Rs 20 and requested that he take some quick photos with him.
- But it was the hairdresser’s honesty that surprised Harald. In the video, he can be heard saying, “That was pure honesty.” He stated unequivocally that the number was twenty. I wouldn’t have flinched if he had asked for a hundred dollars.”
- He asked a bystander to assist him in translating and conversing with this man. He was astounded to learn that this street hairdresser has two children and works up to 12 hours per day to make ends meet.
- Despite this, he did not even consider overcharging him. Harald handed him $400 and instructed him to purchase new equipment for his kiosk. The Indian hairdresser, surprised and touched by the gift, returned the favour by offering him tea.
- Many people praised Harald for going out of his way to assist the hairdresser, and the video went viral.
- This isn’t the first time Harald has done something nice for someone.
- He is a frequent traveller who is currently completing a series in which he donates a month’s worth of funds raised through fundraisers to self-employed individuals and entrepreneurs who he believes deserve it.
- He recently donated $1,000 (roughly Rs. 70,000) to a Gujarat government school and ate lunch with the students.
Everything we know about Harald Baldr
1. Harald Baldr’s background is unknown
- Although he claims to be from Germany in many of his videos, he is actually from Oslo, Norway.
- Harald explains why he says he’s from Germany because he’s had a lot of trouble trying to explain where Norway is during his exotic adventures – Stay out of trouble. Your motherland must change.
2. When did he begin his journey?
- He began travelling in October 2001, embarking on a world tour that he claims were funded by his student loans, which he is still repaying as of August 2019. He chronicled his global journey in a video. The journey began in Perth, Australia, and ended in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York. He shows the destroyed twin tower building from his apartment window in the video. He then travelled to London, Oslo, Helsinki, Rome, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand’s Phuket.
- He has videotaped the entire journey and has also uploaded it to his official YouTube channel.
3. Harald Baldr gets his money from where?
- He explains in one of his Q&A videos that YouTube and Patreon are his primary sources of income. Harald’s Patreon backers mostly fund him to give to the less fortunate. Harald claims that 100% of the money he raises through Patreon goes to charity.
4. What makes Harald Baldr unique?
- His videos are almost always uncut. He makes an effort to interact with the locals in order to gain a better understanding of their daily lives, such as their daily income, business operations, and family. For example, one of his well-known activities is to advocate for a haircut from He gives money to people on a regular basis. A tour guide in Italy, a tea shop owner in Sri Lanka, and a street barber in India are just a few examples.
- Q&A, travel advice, and history are all covered in some of his videos.
- He enjoys working out, and several videos feature his gym sessions and reviews.
- He has toured India and Peru with another vlogger, Bald, as well as India, Nepal, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka. Street barbershops.
5. Countries So far, Harald Baldr has made a visit
- Italy, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka are among the countries he’s visited multiple times.
- Serbia, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Thailand, Italy, Germany, Vietnam, India, Thailand, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Peru are just some of the countries represented.
- Harald Baldr subscribers and How Much Money he makes On YouTube
- Check out Harald Baldr’s YouTube channel statistics. In a 30-day period, the average number of views is 566.7K. Harald Baldr has 2.05 million followers or subscribers and achieves 15.9 thousand new subscribers in the last 30 days. The most recent video on the Harald Baldr channel was posted 63 days ago. Harald Baldr’s YouTube videos have an average of 0 views, with the highest number of views being 0. Harald Baldr’s average engagement is 0 with 0 reactions and 0 comments. The majority of Harald Baldr’s content is about Travel & Events.
Harald Baldr Earns How much Money on YouTube?
- The channel has over ove2.05 a million subscribers and has received over 300 million views. From different sources; it receives an average of 170,000 daily views. The advertisements that show on the films are expected to bring in $1,300 a day ($470,000 per year) in income.
- After YouTube deducts its cut, YouTube video creators in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia are typically paid $2–$12 every 1000 monetized views. The percentage of total views that are monetized is normally between 40% and 80%. Several factors influence these outcomes, including the device used, the time of year, the viewer’s location, ad inventory, the number of commercials on a video, the number of individuals who skip the advertising, the style of advertisement, ad engagement, and the type of content. An auction between advertisers based on views determines the cost of an ad view. Advertisers must bid $0.01 per view as a minimum.
- Google Preferred is a service that allows large corporations to tailor advertisements to the top 5% of most popular content. Ad charges are greater than typical in this location . Members of YouTube Red, who pay a monthly membership to access premium content and view videos without commercials, also pay money to you tubers. They are paid according to how long people view their videos. They make more money the more people who see their flicks.
- His Patreon contributions are used to make donations.
FAQs About Harald Baldr
Where is Harald Baldr?
Harald Baldr is a Norwegian travel vlogger who most is known for his self-titled YouTube channel, which documents his global trips. He was born in Oslo, Norway.
Where does Harald Baldr get his money?
Harald Baldr’s YouTube ad revenue is estimated to be between $500k and $600k per year. He also earns money from Patreon donations from his fans. But he gives the money to those he believes are deserving of it.
Who is Harald Baldr?
Harald Baldr is a popular Norwegian travel vlogger who produces his videos on his own YouTube channel.
What is the real name of Harald Baldr?
Heraldo Baldieri is his parent’s given name. Heraldo Baldieri is his true name [or birth name], but ‘Harald Baldr’ is only a short version of his real name.
If you’re unfamiliar with Harald’s work, he enjoys traveling around the world and is now working on a series in which he spends a month’s worth of monies earned through fundraisers on a deserving self-employed individual or entrepreneur every time he comes across one. His video is interesting to watch because of the speed with which he engages and connects with different people.
Read Also: All about the Mathematician Eric Weinstein