Wanda Ferraton is a Canadian stuntwoman who works in the entertainment industry. She was born in the year of 1970. Wanda is well-known around the world thanks to her popular professional wrestler husband, Bill Goldberg. Wanda Ferraton was the second youngest of five children in a family of seven.
Wanda Ferraton is the representative for Saskatchewan, a tiny town in Canada, and the daughter of Allan Ferraton and Gwen Werbeski. She belongs to the white ethnicity.
She’s also a professional stuntwoman who’s appeared in Ararat, The Unsaid, and The Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning and others.
Wanda Ferraton’s age, height, net worth, and full bio are covered in this article. Wanda Ferraton’s early personal life, professional career, Net Worth, and social media are also interesting facts about Wanda.
I hope this information about Wanda Ferraton is helpful.
Wanda Ferraton Age, Height, Family and full bio
Wanda Ferraton Age
She is 50 years old, having been born in 1970. Wanda rose to prominence following her marriage to professional wrestler Bill Goldberg.
Wanda Ferraton Height & Weight
Her height is ideal: 5 feet 7 inches. Wanda Ferraton’s weight hovers near the 55-kg mark.
Wanda Ferraton Relationships
Wanda Ferraton married famous wrestler Bill Goldberg on April 10, 2005. Her husband, Bill, is an actor, wrestler, former football player, mixed martial arts, colour commentator. She met her husband on the set of Santa’s Slay and later married him.
Wanda Ferraton Net Worth
Wanda Ferraton is a well-paid stuntwoman. She’s appeared in over a hundred films as a stuntwoman. A stuntwoman in North America can earn more than $250,000 per year on average. In the public sector, her total net worth is $14 million approx.
Wanda Ferraton Children
Wanda Ferraton and Bill Goldberg had a child together. Gage A.J. Goldberg is the couple’s son’s name. Fans of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) recently got a close look at Goldberg’s immaculate family.
Wanda Ferraton personal and family life
Wanda is played by Allan Ferraton and Gwen Werbeski, who consider her fortunate to have four wonderful siblings and parents. Wanda Ferraton was the second youngest child in a family of five children.
A lovely family of seven members lived a wonderful life in Saskatchewan, Canada’s most famous province. Wanda only attended school in her hometown. She was a good student, according to her teachers.
Wanda won numerous competitions as a young athlete during her childhood. On April 10, 2005, Wanda Ferraton married Bill Goldberg. The lovely couple met on the set of Santa’s Slay.
They decided to start a new chapter in their lives in just three to four months and welcomed their one and only baby boy child a year later, in 2016. Gage A.J. Goldberg is his name. A.J. has two handsome uncles, Steve and Mike Goldberg, who regularly visit Bill’s home to meet their favourite actor, A.J. Goldberg.
A.J.’s sweet and lovely grandparents are Allan Ferraton, Ethel Goldberg, Gwen Ferraton, and Jed Goldberg. Wanda considers herself extremely fortunate to have a handsome and caring husband like Bill Goldberg, who is a true gentleman in every way.
In the United States of America, a lovely family of three is living a peaceful life. They live in luxurious homes but act like ordinary people. Goldberg has added trees and other natural elements to his home to improve its appearance.
Wanda Ferraton’s professional life. Path to success
From 2000 to 2007, Wanda Ferraton worked as a stunt actress, putting in a lot of effort at the highest level. In 2001, she worked as a stuntwoman in the film The Unsaid.
Unsaid director Tom McLaughlin praised her performance in the film. Tom appreciated Wanda’s work, and he helped her get more work in other major films.
Wanda Ferraton was cast in another well-known film, Ararat, a year later (2002). She met her soul mate Bill Goldberg while working on the life-changing film Santa’s Slay in 2005. Wanda Ferraton has also appeared in several well-known films and television shows. She began to end her time as a stunt actress after beginning her relationship with Bill.
She now devotes her entire life to ensuring that his son has a happy and trouble-free life. Bill no longer works as a wrestler regularly. However, Wanda can be seen supporting Bill with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE fans) when he does.
Wanda Ferraton: Net worth and Social media
Wanda Ferraton is a well-paid stuntwoman. She’s appeared in over a hundred films as a stuntwoman. A stuntwoman in North America can earn more than $250,000 per year on average. In the public sector, her total net worth isn’t revealed.
Bill Goldberg, Wanda Ferraton’s husband, is extremely wealthy. Goldberg has a net worth of $14 million as of this writing. His earnings channels are excessive, even though he is not a regular WWE performer. Goldberg earns and receives large sums even for a brief appearance in the WWE. Bill Goldberg has amassed a sizable fortune, so money isn’t an issue for this remarkable family. They live in a lovely $2.5 million mansion.
Wanda Ferraton uses social media extensively. Wanda’s followers mostly see her on social media sharing photos of her family. Bill Goldberg does not use social media very much. Wanda Ferraton regularly posts her journal life on social media for Bill Goldberg’s global fan base, allowing them to see a happy family departing peacefully.
Wanda Ferraton has a strong affinity for animals. She also posts some lovely pictures of her pets on various social media platforms.
Interesting facts about Wanda Ferraton
Wanda Ferraton is an actress who performs stunts. She is also known for being the wife of legendary wrestler Bill Goldberg. Her outstanding performance in several films has earned her nominations for the “Golden Star Award” and the “Audience Award.”
- Wanda Ferraton has a net worth of $14 million as a result of her successful stunt woman career. She made her acting debut as a body double in the 2001 film “The Unsaid.”
- Her annual salary as a stunt woman is $50,000, based on her appearances in films and television shows. Her other source of income is as co-owner of “Hide N Chic,” a boutique. We are confident that she has profited handsomely from it as well.
- Ferraton fell in love with Bill Goldberg, a famous American wrestler, and actor. The
couple met for the first time on the set of "Santa's Slay." They were both in relationships at the time, and they ended it so they could be together. On a talk show, the couple
admitted it. Bill proposed to her after almost four months of dating.
- On April 10, 2005, Ferraton married Bill Goldberg. Since then, the couple has been a lifelong partner and has one son together. Both their personal and professional lives have been well-managed by the couple.
- Ferraton, a stunning actress, is the mother of a son named Gaze Goldberg. On May 10, 2006, she gave birth to him. He is currently a senior in high school and a member of the school’s rugby team. They were present to support a son at the match as proud parents. As is customary for her, she posts pictures and videos to her Instagram account.
- Father Allan Ferraton and Mother Gwen (Werbeki) Ferraton are the parents of the television personality. Her parents raised her in Montmartre, a small town in France. Her parents were both farmers, and she spent her childhood watching animals and farms with her siblings.
- Ferraton, her husband, and their son live in a lavish house in Bonsall, California. The mansion was constructed in the Mediterranean style and spanned 4,600 square feet on 17.5 acres of land. It is valued at $2.5 million and includes all amenities, the most important of which is a king-sized garage that can accommodate over 20 vehicles.
- Stunt performer is an animal lover who adores Appaloosa and Shire horses in particular. She also has two dogs named Martin and Barrett, which she adores. Her farm has little zebra and deer, which is one of the most interesting facts.
- She is active on social media, with over 8.5K Instagram followers under the handle @wandagoldberg. On the other hand, she isn’t very active on Twitter. Her Instagram account is jam-packed with photos and videos.
All about Wanda Ferraton’s Husband Bill Goldberg
Bill Goldberg is the best pro wrestler in the world. In the World Championship Wrestling, legendary wrestlers played a significant role (WCW). From 1996 to 2002, he was the WCW’s top-rated wrestler, but the company eventually lost the long-term rating battle to WWE. He had an impressive undefeated record. His level of fan engagement was unrivalled.
Many top-level athletes used to be afraid of his unbeaten persona, even in the scripted world of wrestling. Bill Goldberg could only be defeated, let alone outdone, by cheating. Despite having a legend like Goldberg, the WCE lost its post in 2002. During the 2002-03 seasons, he was a standout performer in All Japan Pro Wrestling, contributing to the team’s high ratings.
The combination of World Wrestling Entertainment and Bill Goldberg captivated the world in 2003-04. He is a member of the WWE Hall of Fame and is widely regarded as the greatest wrestler of all time.
He was a dream come true for any organization, as gaining hits and good ratings was a breeze with him. Even in modern-day WWE games, no one can match Bill Goldberg’s class, who perfected the structure of wrestling.
Bill Goldberg disappeared from the WWE after a spectacular Wrestle mania victory over Brock Lesnar in 2004. Cold as ice in that classic match, Steve Austin served as a special guest referee. The new WWE fans only saw Goldberg’s magic in games after 2004.
Thanks to modern video games and their advanced technology, he became a hero to a new generation of kids. In 2018, Goldberg returned to WWE and defeated Lesnar once more to win the Universal Championship. Later, he lost to Lesnar, but he made his son proud. For the first time, he witnessed his father working his magic in the WWE.
FAQs About Wanda Ferraton
Where and when was Wanda Ferraton born?
Wanda Ferraton was born in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan in 1970.
What nationality does Wanda Ferraton belong to?
She is the representative for Saskatchewan, a small Canadian town. Her parents are Allan Ferraton and Gwen Werbeski, and she comes from a family of five siblings.
What is Wanda Ferraton‘s ethnicity?
Wanda is of white ethnicity and American nationality.
How tall is Wanda Ferraton?
Wanda’s height is ideal: 5 feet 7 inches.